Between the Lines - Digital Guide- Secondary 1
Improved concept, new texts and more strategies
Between the Lines facilitates comprehension of the texts through:
- Reading strategies that highlight the three tenses : past, present and future (before, while and after reading)
- Topics that pique students’ curiosity
- International Baccalaureate-based enrichment
A digital teaching guide that integrates differential instruction (enrichment and support) and grammar exercises is also available to help students acquire new vocabulary.
Pedagogical notes for each unit of the Between the Lines text-based activity book are available in PDF format. The Teacher’s Toolkit also includes the following material in reproducible and modifiable Word format:
- The texts from the activity book are modified for students who need support
- New texts with consolidation activities for students who need enrichment activities
- Grammar exercises
- Mini-tests and term evaluations
*The student activity book Answer Key is included in the digital guide.